What does the future hold for America?
Roadblocks for choice in education? COVID mandates forever? Inflation through the roof? Socialist “Medicare for All” proposals, which would require brutal tax increases and discourage promising young men and women from entering medicine?
Politicians in Washington and Sacramento are pushing policies that drive businesses out of the state and even the country . . . regulations that stifle innovation and slow economic growth . . . entitlements that make the average American ever more dependent on the bloated government.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
At the Pacific Research Institute, we are committed to advancing free-market policies that preserve America’s culture of innovation and economic excellence, without the suffocating influence of Big Government regulations and taxation.
Our reach is long and getting longer. Thanks to our generous donors, in 2021 PRI’s profile was raised to new heights by:
PRI is leveraging its history of success to pursue several major goals over the course of the next twelve months.
Your gift today in support of PRI’s Campaign for America’s Future is a bold investment in the future of PRI. You will help:
- Increase PRI’s impactful research on the negative consequences of high taxes, over-regulation, and expanding entitlements;
- Establish a project on urban renewal to expand PRI’s research and outreach on housing, homelessness, crime, and poverty;
- Expand the reach of PRI’s Center for Education as it tackles Critical Race Theory and attacks on parents who oppose educational indoctrination;
- Develop workable policy solutions in health care to reduce costs, expand consumer choice, and encourage innovation in medicine; and
- Push back against irrational policy proposals that will hurt our economy and take away our freedom.
I hope that you will join us in reaching our fundraising goal of $300,000 by December 31st as we work to overcome the uncertainty our country is facing and advance pro-growth, market-driven solutions to our nation’s challenges.
Together, let’s make our “new normal” one where free markets, individual liberties, and smart policymaking really are the norm.