Watch: Online Learning and Homeschooling Options During the COVID-19 Crisis
Watch the latest Pacific Research Institute webinar featuring a panel of policy experts, education specialists, and homeschooling practitioners discussing how schools and parents have transitioned to schooling at home through the use of distance and online-learning tools and curricula.
The panelists discuss the many options available to parents and how to make good decisions as to what will best meet the needs of their children, and provide practical information that parents and educators can use to help children learn well.
• Lance Izumi, Pacific Research Institute
• Dr. Tonja Ochonma, Education Services Specialist, Northern California Army Battalion
• Michael Olaya, Head of Dexter Online Program (Texas)
• Kerry McDonald, Fellow at the Cato Institute, author of Unschooling
• Sarah Bailey, Homeschool Learning Center founder